The Governing Body of IREF serves as the supreme decision-making authority within the organization. As the highest governing body, it is responsible for setting policies, making strategic decisions, and overseeing the operations of IREF. The members of the Governing Body are entrusted with ensuring that the organization functions in accordance with its mission and objectives. They have the authority to make important decisions that impact the direction and activities of IREF. It is their responsibility to ensure transparency, accountability, and good governance in all aspects of the organization’s operations.
In continuation of the letter dt. 29th of July 2023, we are pleased to announce the updated list of office bearers of the Federation as under:
A. ADVISORY COMMITTEE:
Justice (Retd.) G.S. Sistani, Chief Patron: A retired Judge from the High Court of Delhi, he brings immense legal acumen to our team.
Shri Rameswar Teli, Hon’ble Minister: The incumbent Minister of State for the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Govt. of India, and Minister of State for the Ministry of Labour and Employment adds immense value in terms of political acumen and organizational skills.
Shri A.K. Sinha, IRS (Retd.): As a retired Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax (Delhi) and currently a Consultant to the World Bank and International Monetary Fund (IMF), his extensive experience in governance and international relations will prove invaluable.
Dr. Rajeev Ranjan, IAS (Retd.): With a diverse portfolio including serving as Secretary of the Government of India, and Chief Secretary of the Government of Tamil Nadu, his public service insights will guide our Federation’s strategic planning.
Dr. K. Rajeswara Rao, IAS (Retd.): As the Special Secretary of NITI Aayog, his profound understanding of policymaking and administration will be a cornerstone of our strategic direction.
Shri Raj Kumar Malhotra: As the Chairman of the Export Promotion Council of Handicrafts and the Regional Chairman of FIEO, he brings a wealth of experience in export promotion and international trade
B. EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE:
- Dr. Prem Garg – President
- Shri Pankaj Kumar (Adani Wilmar) Vice President
- Shri Rahul Srivastava (tata International) Vice President
- Shri Anupam Jain (Reliance Retail Limited) – Vice President
- Shri Varun Goel (Rudram) – Vice President
- Shri Satya Bhushan Jain (Confederation of All India Traders) – Vice President
- Shri Prateek Jindal (Navya Foods) – Vice President
- Shri Kanishk Manchanda (Sun Cereal) – Secretary
- Shri Rajesh Paharia Jain (Kribhco) – Treasurer
- Shri Ravi Kumar – Executive Director (Ex Officio Member)
- Shri V. Subramanian (SS Resource Media, Singapore) – Global Advisor
- Shri Nitin Gupat (Olam Agri India) – Vice President
- Shri Naresh Gupta (Delhi Grain Merchant Association-President)-Vice President
- Shri Sanjeev Ahuja – Director General
- Shri Anil Monga – National Vice President
All State Presidents will be Vice Presidents of the Federation.
C. STATE COMMITTEE
- Shri Rohit Gupta (Sarveshwar Group) – State President (Jammu & Kashmir)
- Shri Khalid H Khan (ITC Limited) – State President (Andhra Pradesh)
- Shri Madan Verma (Sukhbir Agro) – State President (Uttar Pradesh)
- Shri Sunil Ramvani (Janki Group) – State President (Gujarat)
- Shri Kamlesh Patel (Sainath Group) – State President (Madhya Pradesh)
- Shri Saurabh Agarwal (Sainath Group -Raipur) – State President (Chhattisgarh)
- Shri Gampa Nagendra (Telengana Rice Miller Assco.) – State President (Telangana)
- Shri Rahul Khaitan (Jay Baba Group) – State President (West Bengal)
- Shri Shivkumar Ruhatiya (Ruhatiya Group)- State President (Maharashtra Vidarbha)
- Shri Rahul Mittal (Bhagwati Group BLV) – State President (Punjab)
- Shri Raghav Maheshwari (Radika Exim) – State President (Rajasthan)
- Shri Vijay Setia (Chamanlal Setia Ltd) – State President (Haryana)
- Shri Vijay Shrishrimal (K N Resources) -State President ( Chattisgarh)